All personal information handled by Hansung Iron & Steel Industries is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the related laws or with the consent of the information subject. The "Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Public Agencies" sets forth the general norms for the processing of such personal information, and the provision of personal information collected, possessed and processed in accordance with the provisions of laws and ordinances, We will treat it legally and properly to protect it. In addition, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, we will respect your rights, such as the right to request access to and correction of personal information held by our company, You can claim the referee.
Thank you for using this homepage (www.hansungsteel.co.kr). The website of Hansung Steel is based on the "Personal Information Protection Act of Public Organizations" and "Basic Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Information of Public Organizations" There is. The following websites are operated by our company, and this policy applies to all websites operated by our company unless otherwise stated.
The following will explain the personal information processing policy of Hansung Iron & Steel Industries. "Personal information protection of the user of the homepage" to protect the personal information of the users of our company and "Protection of personal information processed by the computer" related to the personal information processing in carrying out the related services .
- You can display your doctor through electronic means such as mail, telephone or online electronic form. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing these methods.
- Your statements may be shared with others as required by applicable law and may also be used as a basis for the enforcement of applicable laws and policy developments. In addition, this information may be shared with other departments or provided on an as-needed basis.
- We are making administrative and technical efforts to secure the homepage, but please refrain from writing sensitive information that may be a problem in case of infringement.
- In the case of children under the age of 14, the legal representative has the right to withdraw the right to view or modify the child's personal information, and to withdraw his / her consent to use.
- The Company holds and processes the personal information used within the period of use, the period of use of the personal information in accordance with the law, the personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
- In principle, the personal information of the user is destroyed without delay when the purpose of processing the personal information is achieved.
|division||Personal information item||Retention period|
|Online inquiry||Name, Email, Contact||Until the end of service|
- For the security or continuous service of the homepage, we operate a program to detect attempts to monitor network traffic as well as to illegally change information.
- You may not obtain personally identifiable information, such as email addresses, from websites you operate. Any person who receives or receives such personal information in an unlawful manner may be subject to punishment under the provisions of Article 23 of the "Personal Information Protection Act of Public Organizations".
- Hansung Steel Industry collects and retains personal information only by the provisions of laws and regulations and the consent of the information subject. We will strive to protect the privacy of our users' personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and to ensure that rights and interests are not infringed.
- Most of the services provided on the homepage can be used at any time without a separate membership. However, Hansung Iron & Steel Industry collects personal information of users in order to provide better quality services including customized services such as online inquiries.
- When you use our homepage, the following information is automatically collected and stored.
- Anything you post on the homepage may be viewed or viewed by others.
- User's browser type and OS, visit date, etc.
- The information collected and stored automatically will be used for statistical analysis for improving and complementing the homepage and for better communication between users and website in order to provide better service to users. Please note, however, that you may be required to submit this information in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
- The company operates 'cookies' that store and find your information from time to time. A cookie is a small text file sent to your browser by a server used to run a web site and stored on your computer's hard disk.
ㆍWe analyze the frequency of connection and the time of visit, and provide personalized service. You have the option of installing cookies.
ㆍTherefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- How to decline cookie settings
ㆍTo decline cookies, you can either accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option for your web browser.
- How to set up
ㆍYes (for Internet Explorer): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy at the top of your web browser
ㆍHowever, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
- If you want to view or correct your personal information through online inquiry, please contact the person in charge by phone or e-mail and we will look into your personal information and we will take action without delay. In the event that a user's agent visits and requests a visit or correction, he or she may be required to present a certificate indicating a proxy relationship and then take action. If you request correction of an error in your personal information, we will not use or provide your personal information until you have completed the correction.
- In the event that it becomes unnecessary to hold the personal information file, such as attaining the purpose of holding the personal information file, the personal information file will be destroyed without delay. However, this is not the case when it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with other laws.
- Destruction procedure
Hansung Steel Industry establishes and destroys personal information destruction plans for personal information (or personal information files) that should be destroyed. We will select the personal information that caused the reason for destruction and discard the personal information with the approval of the person in charge of personal information protection.
- How to destroy
Hansung Steel Industry discards personal information recorded and stored in an electronic file format using a method such as a low level format so that the record can not be reproduced. Personal information recorded and stored in a paper document is crushed by a crusher or incinerated And destroy it.
- (1) and Article 14 (1) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information by Public Agencies, Article 12 (Access to Processing Information), and Any person who has been infringed by the rights or interests may file an administrative judgment in accordance with the provisions of the Administrative Appeals Act.
- In principle, consultation guidance should be completed within 7 days, and report processing should be completed within 30 days
- If you discover that you may be infringing on the rights and interests of individuals, such as the possibility of leakage of personal information while using our website, please contact us at the following address.
- Phone: 061-762-8333 / Fax: 061-762-8335
- 1-23 Cho-Nam Industrial Estate, Gwangyang-Up, Gwangyang-Si, Jeollanam-Do, Korea
- Personal Information Protection Officer: Yoon Gul
Announcement date: November 22, 2017
Effective November 22, 2017